Requesting eBuy Orders
- Identifies need for product or service (i.e. Desktop, office supplies, scientific supplies)
- Requests USS staff to purchase the best price/contract option for their item within eBuy.
- Customer should email USS Contact using their specific USS email account with the following information:
- Documentation or quote
- Brief business purpose (e.g. toners, furniture for new office, etc.)
- MFK or MFK description
IT Purchases should be discussed with your IT department prior to making a purchase. Most IT departments are responsible for determining the appropriate configuration and then requesting the purchase through USS.
- Will research the best pricing/options for the purchase and share the information with the requestor as needed.
- Will create the cart, requisition and submit to workflow.
- Once the PO number is assigned, USS staff will email the PO number to the requestor.
- Responsible for receiving and returns.