Departments wishing to surplus non-motorized (trailers) or motorized vehicles

Vehicles and trailers that are not owned by fleet services, a surplus removal form should be filled out in detail and submitted through workflow. Surplus will then contact the department representative and arrange for the delivery of the vehicle or trailer to surplus. When the vehicle is delivered all relevant manuals and materials associated with the vehicle along with all keys and will be turned over to the surplus representative.