The UI relies on hundreds of volunteers (UI faculty, staff, students, alumni, and friends of the UI) to help make the Iowa State Fair booth and exhibits successful.
Volunteers assist with many aspects including –
- Applying Tigerhawk temporary tattoos
- Rolling and distributing football posters
- Handing out sports schedules
- Assisting exhibitors and special guests
- Greeting fair attendees
- Answering questions about the University of Iowa
We’d love to have you join us at the Iowa State Fair!
Sign up to volunteer: http://universityofiowa1.volunteerlocal.com/volunteer/?id=39036.
*To complete your volunteer request, click on the link "Submit Form to Complete Volunteer Sign-up" at the bottom of the page.
Kristin Loupee Beckman or Debb Thumma - firstname.lastname@example.org – 319-335-3549
Information for volunteers: