Claims and Incident Reporting
All incidents affecting members of the general public, students or others while on campus which you believe could reasonably result in a liability claim against the University should be reported to the Risk Management, Insurance, and Loss Prevention Department. The University of Iowa-Incident Form can be used to report all incidents with the exception of incidents within University Hospitals and Clinics, auto accidents or workers compensation claims.
To report auto accidents see Vehicle Accident Reporting Procedures.
To report incidents involving injuries to employees contact University Benefits (5-2676).
Minors on Campus
- Policy (Operations Manual Part II Chapter 16)
- Training (Employee Self Service): Course #WRM002
- Policy (Operations Manual)
- Driver Record Reviews
- Student Org. Vehicle Use Guidelines
- Long Distance Driving Guidelines