Nomination packets should be coordinated through one individual then submitted to the Honorary Degree Committee in care of Evalyn Van Allen-Shalash, Office of the Provost, 111 Jessup Hall, via email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than Friday, June 28, 2019.
Nomination packets should include:
- A one- to two-page letter of nomination outlining the nominee's achievements;
- A clear statement of the category of the nominee's achievements (e.g., research, humanitarian outreach, etc);
- A description of the nature of the nominee's achievements and how these achievements are "extraordinary" and "sustained" over an entire career.
- Four, and only four, letters of support.
- At least two of the four letters must come from faculty members of the appropriate college.
- Letters of support are limited to two pages.
Nominations that do not meet these requirements will not be considered.