CRISP Archived Issues
Volume 23 Numbers 01-08
Volume 22 Numbers 01-13
03. Matthew H. Scheel, Brian H. Roscoe, Victoria G. Schaewe, and Christina S. Yarbrough. "Attitudes Towards Muslims are More Favorable on a Survey than on an Implicit Relational Assessment Procedure (IRAP)."
01. Sandro Costarelli and Justyna Gerlowska. "Attributions to Low Group Effort can Make You Feel Better: The Distinct Roles of In-group Identification, Legitimacy of Intergroup Status, and Controllability Perceptions."
Volume 21 Numbers 01-10
Volume 20 Numbers 01-07
02. Stefano Pagliaro, Maria Giuseppina Pacilli, Francesca Romana Alparone, Claudio Radogna, and Angelica Mucchi-Faina. "Ambivalence Toward the In-Group Underlies Individual Identity Management Strategies."
Volume 19 Numbers 01-03
Volume 18 Numbers 01-06
02. Matthew H. Scheel, Lauren A. Fischer, Anthony J. McMahon, Melissa M. Mena, and Joshua E. Wolf. "The Implicit Relational Assessment Procedure (IRAP) as a Measure of Women's Stereotypes About Gay Men."
Volume 17 Numbers 01-05
Volume 16 Numbers 01-12
01. Tanguy Leroy, Veronique Christophe, Gerald Delelis, Marjolaine Corbeil, and Jean-Louis Nandrino. "Social Affiliation as a Way to Socially Regulate Emotions: Effects of Others' Situational and Emotional Similarities."
Volume 15 Numbers 01-12
Volume 14 Numbers 01-10
08. Dixon, David J. and Greg L. Robinson-Riegler. "The Effects of Language Priming and Unique vs. Collective Self-Priming on Independent and Interdependent Self-Constual among Chinese University Students Currently Studying English."
Volume 13 Numbers 01-21
16. Dambrun, Michael, Villate, Magali, and Richetin, Juliette. "Implicit racial Attitudes and Their Relationships with Explicit Personal and Cultural Beliefs: What Personalized and Traditional IATs Measure."
Volume 12 Numbers 01-13
12. Hossain, Mohammad Samir, Mohammad Zakaria Siddique, and Tahmina Rahman Chowdhury. "Impacts and Adjustments of the Phenomenon, "Death," in Bangladeshi Muslims with Different Extents of Religiosity."
10. Hardie, Elizabeth A., Christine Critchley, and Kate Swann. "Self-Coping Complexity: The Role of Relational, Individual and Collective Self-Aspects and Corresponding Coping Styles in Stress and Health."
Volume 11 Numbers 01-16
07. Eller, Anja, and Dominic Abrams. "A People's Entente Cordial? The Role of Implicit Attitude in the Relationship between English-French Contact, Levels of Categorization and Explicit Intergroup Attitudes."
Volume 10 Numbers 01-18
09. McIntyre, Rusty B., Charles G. Lord, Dana M. Gresky, Laura L. Ten Eyck, G. D. Jay Frye, and Charles F. Bond, Jr. "A Social Impact Trend in the Effects of Role Models on Alleviating Women's Mathematics Stereotype Threat."
Volume 9 Numbers 01-17
17. Bassett, Jonathan F., David A. Washburn, Eric J. Vanman, James M. Dabbs Jr. "Assessing the Affective Simon Paradigm as a Measure of Individual Differences in Implicit Social Cognition about Death."
15. Burgess, Mark, Michael S. Gordon, Mark Shevlin, and Keith Morgan. "Would You Save an Uncaring Relative from a Burning Building? Considerations of Relatedness and Previous Care in Predictions of Altruism."
Volume 8 Numbers 01-21
02. Grant, Malcolm J., Cathryn M. Button, T. Edward Hannah, and Abraham S. Ross. "Uncovering the Multidimensional Nature of Stereotype Inferences: A Within-Participants Study of Gender, Age, and Physical Attractiveness."
Volume 7 Numbers 01-20
Volume 6 Numbers 01-18
Volume 5 Numbers 01-21
12. Behson, Scott J., Erik R. Eddy, and Steven J. Lorenzet. "The Importance of the Critical Psychological States in the Job Characteristics Model: A Meta-Analytic and Structural Equations Modeling Examination."
Volume 4 Numbers 01-09
Volume 3 Numbers 01-08
Volume 2 Numbers 01-07
Volume 1 Numbers 01-07