In keeping with industry standards and program policy, all UI cardholders are required to complete Procurement Card training once every three years. This is to ensure all UI cardholders are kept informed of updated or changed policy. The date required to complete training coincides with the month and year in which your card expires.
To register for the online ICON course, follow the steps below:
- Log into My Training at http://compliance.hr.uiowa.edu
- Locate: Course # W00PCT Procure Card Training no Recon or Course #W00160 Procure Card Training (either by search or locate within list)
- Click View Course
- Click Enroll in this Course Session
- Click Content (in ICON course once displayed)
- Complete the three sections: Buyer’s Perspective, Fundamentals, and Travel, or the 4th section Reconciliation, depending on the course selected
Please note: If you exit ICON before completing the course, you may re-access the course by logging back into My Training and looking under Currently Enrolled Courses.
If the refresher course is not completed by the end of the month your card expires, your purchasing privileges may be suspended until course completion.
Reminders will be sent to cardholders well in advance of card expiration to allow adequate time for course completion.