eVoucher Information

The eVoucher system has two forms to process payments, Services and Non-services.

Services Voucher: Review the documentation on Payroll's website regarding Independent Contractors to determine if the payee is an independent contractor who should be paid on this form. Services are reportable to the IRS so, a W-9 form should be collected (only once) and either attached to the eVoucher or faxed to Accounts Payable at 319-335-2443.

Services Vouchers are for processing payments to: Non-Services Vouchers are for processing payments to:
  • Stipends
  • Royalties
  • Guest Speakers
  • Transcriptions
  • Consultants
  • Musicians / Performers
  • Peer Reviewers

Questions on payroll procedures, contact:

Questions on the electronic form, contact evoucher@uiowa.edu or: